Today, I'm putting aside the deep thinking of Thought-Provoking Thursday or the reminiscing of Throwback Thursday...I just wanna bask in the beauty of all the things I absolutely LOVE today.
Sidebar: I've come to the conclusion that if we really wanted to, we could make EVERY day a day to post pictures from the past on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts...Memory Lane Monday, Time-Travel Tuesday, Way Back Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Flashback Friday. Just saying...
So...here goes!
Fun-flavored coffee creamers
FINALLY found the pumpkin-flavored one...and it's by Bailey's!
1. I think it's tastier than most.
2. It's non-alcoholic, so sip it on up!
Ed (freakin') Sheeran.
I just learned about him, and I feel like I'm late to the party.
Regardless, I LOVE this video.
(hashtag: musicalmasterpiece)
It's one thing for a musician to get all into his music, but this guy right here just gets completely LOST in it.
I love/hate him for it.
The Shanes!
I fell in love with this song in college but Shane & Shane posted their most recent video of "Yearn" on their Twitter feed the other day.
After I listened to it, I was reminded about the beauty of the music and lyrics, especially the application of the lyrics to fall deeply in love with God.
Slow work days
After a month of writing at least 22 news stories, it's nice to have a moment to prop my feet up...
![]() |
| Now if I only had the courage to do this at work... ;) |
Baking
Seriously, it's nice to just get a bunch of food items & come up with some goodies.
I helped my sister with her bake sale at work by making two of the three batches of cookies.
And if I say so myself, they look amazing.
Golf
Seriously, it's nice to just get a bunch of food items & come up with some goodies.
I helped my sister with her bake sale at work by making two of the three batches of cookies.
And if I say so myself, they look amazing.
Golf
Tonight was our last night on the links for the season, sadly.
(thanks for nothing, Daylight Savings Time)
(thanks for nothing, Daylight Savings Time)
My playing was meh, but I had a pretty amazing shot from 80 yards out...
![]() |
| This was where my ball landed from that BEAUTIFUL shot! :) |
I'm sure there's probably more that rocked from the day, but these things put a smile on my face today. (Well, along with the awesomeness that is knowing Jesus.)
I hope your Thursday was just as amazing!



No comments:
Post a Comment