Tuesday, September 17, 2013

a list of my life.

So I have this HUGE urge to write right now, so I'm taking advantage of it. So many things have been on my mind/heart this week, and I want to share it ALL with you--random or otherwise--so I'm making a list. I've found they're fun, easy and get the point across. Here goes! 

Continue praying for my sister in law Steph. She had surgery today and as I write this, she's on her way home. Pray not only for physical healing but emotional as well.
 
The team won softball tonight. I say the team because admittedly, I wasn't really honed in on the game tonight & I really didn't do much of anything for the effort.
 
Because I wasn't into the game, I had a fun time in the dugout with my dugout bud Dennise.
 
My other dugout bud, Amy, and I will be golfing on Thursday...Lord willing! It's been FOREVER and I'm just hoping that softball hasn't completely RUINED my golf game.
 
I think part of the reason I wasn't focused on softball tonight was because my shows began tonight. New Girl, The Mindy Project (seriously, if anyone was ever my soul sister...it's her!)...

To learn the AWESOMENESS of this show,
read this HILARIOUS article...


...and the newly hilarious Brooklyn 99 are gonna be super hard to miss on game nights...
 
I get to teach children's church on Sunday! Prep continues and I'm really nervous about it, to be honest...
 
Part of the reason  I'm nervous about Sunday is because I'm singing on Sunday morning, thus leaving the children without adult supervision. But because I'm opening the service, it's not like I'm abandoning them forever (or truthfully, for a long time).
 
Speaking of teaching, in October I FINALLY get to start teaching the youth girls in Sunday school! Sadly, Satan's already at work leading up to it, so that tells me that God's got an AWESOME time in store (in which He'll give me the group He wants)...even if the one who ends up getting the most out of it is me.
 
 I love the Honey Nut Cheerios commercial, "Must Be the Honey." I only point this out because it JUST came on TV.
 

God has been teaching and pruning me in one particular part of my life. It's completely unexpected and not what I would have planned for myself, but that's why I'm not in charge. As much as I'd love to make it into a separate post, I'm waiting to see what He has in store with this change....so stay tuned.

 
Since I'm a person who likes to plan ahead, it's killing me right now that my upcoming plans aren't set it stone yet.
 
My nephew turned TWO on Sunday. I can't handle the kiddos growing up...it's moving too fast.
Celebrating the September birthdays!

There might be more, but my "creative" writing juices are coming to an end. So...yeah.
 
P.S. I just read an awesome blog too, like 30 minutes ago...even if I don't/can't/never will be able to relate to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment