Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Thoughts on a Tuesday

Well, here I am, sitting in the living room watching the Bonnie Hunt Show. So sad that it's ending...whoever made that decision has no idea what good daytime talk show television is. Anywho, our family had a great weekend for this past Mother's Day...or I should say Mom's Day. My brother Brian--who is a preacher--spoke that while anyone can be a mother, it takes someone special to be a mom...she's always moving, optimistic, and mentoring. And I'm quite happy to say that I have that kind of mom....she's pretty much freaking fantastic!

We also got to see the newest little edition to the family, my little Nathan! He is so cute, and has changed so much since I saw him when he was born...and even more so from when Kim sent us pictures. I got to play with Oakley and Cameron...and I loved it! We played this fishing game and colored and played with dolls with Oakley...LOVE THOSE KIDS!

Anyway, I'm in the middle of figuring out what I want to do with my life. As of right now, I'm thinking of something to do with writing...maybe songwriting, maybe poetry, maybe a novel, maybe even journalism (even broadcast journalism sounds appealing to me). I've always said that I'm not creative, but I mean that in the artsy sense. When it comes to words and stories, I don't have a problem saying that I'm creative...there's never a dull moment intellectally, where I'm not thinking of something different or pondering a possible story line. I don't know...we'll see. I know that schooling might have to be pursued, and I don't have a problem with it, it's just the whole financial issues--especially with the lovely student loan payments I now make. So for the time being, I get the opportunity to look for a job in Sweetwater. At least I know that I should go in with the lowest expectations possible.

AND...tonight is the Dancing with the Stars results show! Evan has been my absolute favorite...ever since the Winter Olympics!, and Niecy is a hoot! I really thought that she was leaving last week, but Pamela did! I really hope she doesn't go this week so she can have at least be in the final four. So...that's why I voted for BOTH of them on the ABC website! =v)

Well, that's about it for me. Follow me on Twitter (serrabelleann) or on Facebook...later! =v)

No comments:

Post a Comment